Setting up Outlook in school
Using Outlook in school is fast and easy and means you don’t need to enter your password over and over. Staff should use Outlook on their PC, for the first time, you need to set your account up.
- Click the Outlook icon on the desktop
- Follow the setup through, choosing all the default, preselected items. Enter your name (that emails will appear from) your new email and your network password.
- Setup can take upto 5 minutes from this point. When requested, enter your password again in the Office365 login and again in the popup, ensure you click remember me
Setting up your email on a phone or tablet
- Download the Outlook app from the app store or google play store
- Enter your email and password
- You must have a 6 digit passcode on your device.