- Log into the printer.
- Select "Use Copier Functions".
- Select next.
- Select a destination folder, eg "Teacher Scans".
- Press the green Start button on the printer.
- Select the original document size paying attention to the orientation of the document (eg portrait or landscape).
- The printer will then scan the document.
- Log out of the printer or scan additional documents as above.
- Log onto a computer.
- Open the start menu by clicking on the Windows icon at the bottom left.
- Select Computer.
- Open the Scans Drive.
- Open the folder you scanned to.
- Find the document you scanned, you may have to click on "Date modified" at the top to make your scan(s) easier to find by date and time.
- You can then copy your scanned document to "My Documents".
Scanning documents at Walkwood Church of England Middle School. Print
Modified on: Fri, 18 May, 2018 at 1:37 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.