How do I mirror my iPad over to a classroom computer running AirServer
- Swipe up from the bottom of your screen to access Control Centre.
- On iPads with iOS10 or 11 the Control Centre should show an option called ‘Screen Mirroring’, tap the ‘Screen Mirroring’ window as per the screenshot below. On iPads with older versions of iOS you will see an AirPlay icon at the bottom of your screen, with a list of AirServer enabled classrooms.
- Now you will see a list of classrooms available on your network from the menu that appears. If you do not see your classroom immediately you can scroll up and down the list to find your classroom. The Year group classrooms will appear as RM- followed by the number of the classroom. Therefore Room 1.09 will appear as RM-109. The specialist classrooms will be shown with their designated function, e.g. the Design and Technology Room will appear as DT-01.
- If you cannot find your classroom on the list, it is possible that AirServer did not start when you signed on the computer, and you will need to click the AirServer icon on your desktop to start the service, and your room will then appear on the list.
- Select the AirServer destination that has your classroom name and the Mirroring should start on your screen.
- If you wish to change how the mirrored image appears on your monitor, right click on the mirrored image on your computer and a list of viewing options will appear for you to select.
- To stop using AirServer click ‘Screen Mirroring’ and ‘Stop Mirroring’ and after a few seconds your computer screen will re-appear.