Writing a good ticket helps us help you faster. We understand that sometimes when logging an issue, you may be feeling frustrated that something is not working - or your ticket may be a request for something to be done. Either way, the more information we have from you, the faster we can get things done. Here are some tips:
Issues with software
- Please tell us the software, and the machine you are using
- How did you get the error, what did you just before it happens? Can you get it to happen again?
- Can you take a screenshot, these help so much - here is a guide
- When can we discuss with you? Can or should we discuss it with you?
Issues with hardware
- Where was the issue?
- Can you get it to happen again?
- Have you checked leads?
- When are you next in this location (or are you not?)
A request to do something
- When can we chat with you in more detail
- Have you included all information?
Generally the more information we have - the better we can do. Don't forget, you can always call us, or you can reply to our emails or login to our portal to update with additional information.