Why would I want to do this?
This is of use if you have accidentally entered an incorrect username for a website, for example if you accidentally typed your password after your username without pressing Tab to move to the next box.
- Go into the Chrome menu, the 3 dots at the top right.
- Select History and History from the Second menu too.
- Select Clear Browsing Data from the top left of the screen.
- Click on the Advanced tab at the top of the box that comes up, select All Time in the Time Range, deselect the options that are already selected.
- Select Autofil form data from the list.
- Click on clear data to remove all your saved Autofil data.