Teamviewer as Admin
Modified on: Wed, 29 Apr, 2020 at 9:38 AM
- Start TeamViewer on your computer.
- Ask your partner to start TeamViewer or TeamViewer QuickSupport on their computer.
- Ask your partner for their TeamViewer ID shown in the TeamViewer application.
- Select the option Remote support and enter your partner's TeamViewer ID in the field Partner ID (Windows authentication can be used for all other connection modes as well).
- Click on Connect to Partner.
The TeamViewer authentication dialogue will open:
- Click on Advanced. The dialogue displays advanced settings.
- In the drop-down field, set the authentication method to Windows.
- Enter your Windows (Admin) login, the domain (if used) and the Windows password.
- Click on Log On.
Guide from - https://community.teamviewer.com/t5/Knowledge-Base/Controlling-the-UAC-on-remote-Windows-PC/ta-p/25595
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.