This guide will explain how to create a two sided booklet on a Kyocera Task Alfa Photocopier.
1. Sign into the Photocopier
2. Select Copy from the on screen menu. (If using Papercut select Device functions -> Copy)
3. Ensure that the paper size is set correctly, Zoom is set to 70% and your colour settings are set.
4. Check that the paper size is fully set in the Paper/Finishing section.
5. Ensure that colour is fully set in the colour selection screen.
6. Ensure that the margin/centering is set to centering, the zoom is on 70% and the booklet is set to 2 sided >> Booklet.
7. You can add a cover as well as check the settings match this screenshot below.