Which Browser are you using?
To clear cache and cookies when using Microsoft Edge, follow the steps detailed below:
• Click on the menu button situated in the upper right corner.
• Click on Settings.
• Under Clear browsing data, click on Choose what to clear.
• Check the boxes next to Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files.
• Click on Clear.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More toolsClear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.