You can use the projector's Quick Corner setting to correct the shape and size of an image that is unevenly rectangular on all sides.
- Turn on the projector and display an image.Note: You can display a pattern to aid in adjusting the projected image using the Settings menu.
- Press the Menu button.
- Select the Settings menu and press Enter.
- Select the Keystone setting and press Enter.
- Select the Quick Corner setting and press Enter. Then press Enter again. You see the Quick Corner adjustment screen:
- Use the arrow buttons on the projector or the remote control to select the corner of the image you want to adjust. Then press Enter.
- Press the arrow buttons to adjust the image shape as necessary.
- When you are finished, press Esc.