In Arbor, you can manage your medical requirements.
- Keep records of medical conditions on student profiles and Medical Plans.
- Record medical events (Visits to the first aid room)
Keep records of medical conditions on student profiles:
Navigate to a student's profile via the master search or through Browse Students.
When you are on the student profile, you can use the View dropdown to set it to Medical. Otherwise, you can scroll down the profile and find the medical section.
You will see fields in which you can edit such as the NHS number, handedness, blood group. All of these are up to you which you are required to edit/have recorded.
When ready to add medical information which is not a current field in the medical section, click the Add in the top right of Medical.
For the purposes of this article, we shall be adding a medical condition, but you can add other medical notes/sections as you wish. When you click the item to add, a side window will open.
The side window will allow you to fill out a form:
- The medical condition field is the only mandatory field as you need to know what the medical condition is.
- If you select pin this to the top of the profile, this will put it in pinned items at the top so that the medical condition is easily accessible and noted by staff who view this student's profile.
- The attachments section allows you to add any documentation or diagnostic notes you may wish to add.
- You have the option to add a dietary requirement if it is linked to the medical condition.
- Click Create Medical Condition in the bottom right once the side window is filled in.
To edit the medical conditions, you can click them when you are looking at the medical section of a student profile.
To access the Medical Dashboard, go to the top menu in Arbor and select Students -> Medical. This will by default take you to a list of medical conditions for your school. You can filter this by clicking the green change pencil on the right to filter by year group, class or other filters. You can click on the medical conditions to view and edit them.
You are also able to view a list of medical plans, events, immunisations, and medical institutions by accessing them from the left menu.
If you have had the immunisations team in school, you can go to the immunisations section, then select the Record Immunisation in the top right and bulk add the recipients of this.
Any questions contact email@example.com