Sync SharePoint and Teams files with your computer
Created by: Kane Lakin
Modified on: Tue, 6 Jul, 2021 at 11:37 AM
Set up syncing
- On the Microsoft 365 app launcher, select SharePoint or Teams, and then select the site with the files you want to sync.
- Select Documents or navigate to the subfolder you want to sync.
- Select Sync. (You only need to do this once on a computer to set up syncing on that computer. After you set up syncing, the files sync automatically.)
- If your browser requests permission to use "Microsoft OneDrive," confirm that this is okay.
5. To sync the files on another computer, go to that computer, and follow these steps again.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.