As a school, you may wish to send out a sheet detailing information you currently hold to allow the data to be kept up to date. You can do this through a Student Profile or a bulk method. The school takes all responsibility for any information they share and for redacting information they do not want viewed.
Through a Student Profile
- Browse to a student profile through your preferred method.
- Select Download/Print on the right side and select Data Collection Sheet.
- You should then select which sections you would like to download to go onto the Data Collection Sheet. As well as whether you would like to Include guardian contact details.
- Once happy with the options you have selected, click Download Data Collection Sheet. This will download to your downloads file.
Bulk Data Collection Sheets
- To bulk download data collection sheets, go to the top menu in Arbor and select the following: Students -> All Students -> Browse Students. When you arrive on the Browse Students screen, go into the left menu and select Bulk Export -> Data Collection Sheets.
- Fill in the student groups or individual students as demonstrated in this screenshot. You can tick or untick various sections you would like to include/exclude from the collection sheet. As well as whether to include the guardian contact details. Lastly, whether you would like to print double sided. Once happy with your selections, select in the bottom right to download data collection sheets.
The data collection sheets will then appear in your notifications when they are ready. You can download them by selecting the notification bubble in the top right and selecting the notification. The download should go into your standard downloads' location.
Any questions contact email@example.com