How to do an Email Signature
Created by: Madison Pitt
Modified on: Thu, 8 Jul, 2021 at 9:24 AM
- Login into Outlook online via office.com
- Go to the settings icon at the top right hand corner.
- For quicker access to creating an email signature you can simply search 'Email Signature' in the search box.
- Once in Email Signature, you can simply create you Signature however you like in the box.
- Once you are done just press the cross at the top right and it saves automatically for you.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.