Senso.cloud has now replaced Impero and other systems at most of the schools Lourdes IT support, this guide is to assist staff with logging on and giving you access to the excellent guides provided by Senso for ease of use.
- Firstly, open google or Microsoft Edge, whichever web browser is installed and type in Portal.senso.cloud in the URL search bar, or Senso.cloud login on the standard search bar.
- You should see the Senso.cloud login page, click on 'Login with Microsoft'
- If you are already logged onto the Office 365 Portal on the same web browser, then you will be automatically logged in, else please login with your school email address and password.
- You should now be greeted with the Senso console, if this is not the case, and you receive a different screen which says: 'Unable to validate your account then please reach out to Lourdes IT and let us know, this means your account hasn't been setup.If you have managed to log into Senso, then you should see the below screen with all of the schools you work at displayed on the left hand panel.
- As for the guides
- How to use the console: Senso Support | Cloud Classroom and Network Management Solution
- Teacher/DSL Training Videos: Senso Support | Cloud Classroom and Network Management Solution